- Your CONSCIOUS AWARENESS will increase
- Your ability to exercise 100% FULL COMMITMENT will strengthen
- You’re bound to try (and do) things you otherwise wouldn’t have tried or done
- Some of those things will actually wind up turning out to be pretty darn cool
- You’ll BENEFIT and GROW MORE CONFIDENT because of those things you tried and did
- When you actually do fail, you’ll learn to embrace undesirable emotions
- When you fail at things in the future, you won’t take it so hard…or personal
- You’ll grow as a person — and ultimately grow as the ON-CAMERA ACTOR you’re desiring to become
So, you see…failing on purpose can truly become a WIN-WIN situation! Personally, I have already failed and succeeded at failing several times just this past weekend! Sure, the failure parts don’t feel so good, in the moment (and that’s the point). However, once it’s over…it’s exactly that…OVER! When I’ve failed at failing…the succeeding parts have been AWESOME!
Be specific! Why are you here?