Current Openings on the CBSI Team
Established Acting Studio Clay Banks Studio International (CBSI) & Life Empowerment Coach, Clay Banks, is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
OPEN WORK-TRADE POSITIONS
NOTE: ALL Paid Positions are presently FILLED – the below positions are Work/Trade only!
*If you are an Actor looking for discounted or free classes, take a look at the openings below to see if you qualify!
MEDIA DIRECTOR (MD)
- Our ideal candidate has done work on building Social Media for other companies.
- Experienced with optimizing paid social Media Marketing Ad Campaigns on different Platforms — Instagram, Facebook, Youtube.
- Knows how to grow a social media following on different platforms
- Effective in improving not only the appearance of our band on social media but can also guide us on how to improve engagement.
- Must oversee and manage existing team of social media assistants. These duties will/may include:
- Instructing the assistants who run each platform on what to post and what not to post.
- Managing and coordinating the efforts of the entire social media team so that the different platforms complement each other when necessary.
- Be able to see where we can simplify and systemize our efforts
- Helping to recruit and select team members to help run various accounts
- Run social media team conference calls when necessary
- Consolidate and communicate stat and activity reports
Clay Banks is branching off of his successful acting studio and launching a new Life Empowerment Coaching Business. Presently seeking Capable, Dependable, Self Motivated Producer-type to oversee projects from concept to completion. This person will be groomed to take on the role of ‘Team Leader’.
We are currently building a website and social media presence. The project manager will be integral in building a team over time and overseeing them, but also must be capable of seeing certain projects through from concept to completion on their own in the beginning.
Expected Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Copywriting, and the ability to learn and adopt Clay Bank’s written tone and voice.
- Strong communication skills, able to take direction.
- Creative eye.
- Help create plans for content for the website and social media.
- Proficient in Word, and Excel.
- Mac Knowledgeable
- Basic Working Knowledge of Constant Contact, Quickbooks, and WordPress a bonus.
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing a bonus.
- Attention to detail. (An editor’s Eye).
- Takes Initiative.
- Ability to translate Clay Bank’s vision into reality.
- $75 Monthly Discount on classes
- **Working Knowledge of Basic video editing
- **Very experienced with the backend of Youtube, i.e. uploading videos, tagging, understanding analytics, advertising with youtube.
- **It would be super ideal if you ran your own own youtube channel and are seeking to improve your online presence with professional on-camera acting training! (Who doesn’t?)
- **Be confident in front of and behind the camera!
- Friday Day Class: $50 Monthly Discount
- Set up cameras and run them during class.
- You must be comfortable working with video equipment (HDMI inputs, outputs)
- Have the ability to troubleshoot technical difficulties and be a problem solver
- Knowledgeable with STEM a plus
- Working knowledge of PC computers (ability to transfer files to thumb drives)
- Be a quick learner!
- Wednesday Classes: 25 Monthly Discount
- Can assist with the general upkeep and appearance of the studio.
- General Operations Assistance. For example:
- Helping on camera when needed (or assigning someone to camera)
- Assisting the Coach and AD with any admin
- Helping the actors set up or break down whatever they may need loaded onto the stage for their scene.
- Helping to be a friendly face for auditors (answering any questions)
- Enforcing studio rules and procedures
- Wednesday Classes and Friday Classes: $25 Monthly Discount
- Assist with General Operations:
- Handing out Cold Reads and collecting scenes when students are done with them. Make copies of these scenes when needed, and return the worked scenes to the applicable folder at the back of class.
- Be on book, or put someone on book for every memorized scene.
- Ensuring the Scene Library is organized.
- Assisting the Coach and AD with any general needs
- Must show leadership
- Be a friendly face for auditors (answer any questions they may have)
- Enforcing studio rules and procedures
- You must be able to come to class early and stay focused!
(Potential for pay on a project-by-project basis).
- Ability to Build and Maintain a website
- Candidate should be local to LA – Burbank. Area must live within 8 miles the Toluca Lake/North Hollywood area.
- Must have the following skills:
- Ability to work with WordPress (and wix)
- Knows HTML
- Attention to detail
- Has an eye for design
- Quick turn around
- Knows SEO